Cradle Mountain Walk Can Give You the Trek of a Life

If you are an ardent follower of nature then you would be knowing what it is to spend a night in the lap of Mother Nature in a little tent. For many, it has never been the crowded tourist places which attract them but the quiet serenity of nature which allures them in. Yes, I am talking about the camping and hiking. People like me would rather go on a trip to the mountain and stay for a couple of night at the whelms of Mother Nature rather than stay at a luxurious hotel under the duvet. Recently, I went for the Cradle mountain walks and believe me when I say, it will be a memory I’ll cherish for long.

The Cradle Mountain is situated in the Tasmania and has been tagged as ‘one of the greatest walk of life a person can have’. I was not so much assured of the notion and wanted to experience it all by myself. The Cradle Mountain has a lot of tour options starting from a day’s tour to 3-day trips. So, accordingly, I took up the three days tour as I wanted to experience it to its fullest. Before reaching the core of the cradle mountain you have to pass through the native village which you provide you with the glimpse of all the shades of the cradle throughout the year. It was enough to give me the craving to view the scenery with my own eyes. After a while finally, I got the tranquil view of the Dove Lake and it was a pure bliss to look at.

I had taken permission to camp near the Dove Lake previously and accordingly, I got all of the equipment from the authority without any hindrance. While pitching beside the Dove Lake I was moved by the fresh breeze of the lake, I knew that I was going to enjoy the night. After pitching the tent me along with my mates went for the Cradle mountain walks and was mesmerised by the different variants of the flora and fauna resting peacefully in the woods. We really don't know how the three days past in the lap of the cradle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoying Nature at Its Fullest In the Cradle Mountain World Heritage

Add a New Name in the Wish List of Travelling and Start Planning Now

Amazing Day Trips to the Cradle Mountain and The Surrounding